Pesto is a specific sauce Italian cuisine, originally from Liguria. The Pesto sauce is based on basil, garlic and hard cheese, grated (such as Parmesan), pine seeds and olive oil.
According to some cooks, Pesto is to be prepared in a marble mortar with a wooden pestle in order to get the best flavour. However, nowadays we prefer a blender.
- 500 g fresh coriander leaves, without stalks
- 125 g almonds
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 60 ml olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper, chopped without seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Using a food processor, pisăm together almonds, cilantro, minced onions, peppers, we sprinkle salt and gradually puțina pour olive oil.
- We obtained sauce in a tightly closed jar.
- Eat it with pasta or with various other preparations.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.