Pizza is a preparation that originated in Italy, coming from Naples. It’s a bread, usually round, covered with tomato sauce and cheese, plus other optional toppings, cooked in the oven.
It is a simple recipe that supports any change which we dictate your own taste.
- 660 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 410 ml cold water
- 3 large peeled tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 250 g sliced mushrooms from preserve
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g ham
- 1 pimiento peppers
- 150 g grated cheese or mozzarella
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl place the flour sifted together with the salt, make a hole in the middle where we a bit of water, sugar and yeast.
- Leave a few minutes to melt the yeast and then add the oil and stir well until we get a dough soft and nelipicioasa hull, about 10-15 minutes.
- When the dough is kneaded well il sit in a bowl into which I put a little olive oil. Rotim on all sides the batter in the Bowl so that you have all over a film of oil.
- Cover the bowl with foil and leave food dough from risen for an hour an half hour.
- Put the hot oil over medium heat on the hob, add the chopped onion and a calim, then add the tomatoes peeled and chopped finely.
- When the mushrooms begin to boil and add Basil and salt.
- Boil for 10 minutes until soft and tomatoes defin forms a fine sauce.
- When dough has risen il sit on the table and using a sucitor will form a 0.5 cm thick circle.
- Place dough in a greased pan with little oil.
- Place dough over sauce in even layer over the sauce, place slices of red bell pepper strips, cut sunc or slices and sprinkle with the cheese or mozzarella.
- Enter pan in preheated oven to 250 C and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot pizzas.
Flavor and good taste-Pizza with mushrooms and ham
© 2016, Tina.