Pork chops isn’t easy to prepare, because without a bit of imagination put into the dish a piece of dry meat instead of one juicy. the recipe below is a simple product with a tempting and irresistible.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 Red
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 5 tablespoons oil
- salt, pepper,
- 5-6 șau green olives (pitted)
- 2 twigs Rosemary and thyme
- small wooden skewers
- Cotletele le spalăm, le usucăm via DAB and we cut a pocket in them from the inside out, season with salt and pepper.
- Spalăm the tomatoes and cut them in half, remove seeds and them and then cut them both olives and tomatoes cooked in cat. Mix with tomato paste and season with salt and pepper. We introduce the chops stuffing then tie them with small wooden skewers.
- Cotletele fry them in hot oil on both sides. 10-15 minutes. They return several times so well to Larry browned on both sides.
- Remove cotletele from pan and keep warm.
Flavor and good taste-Rosemary stuffed Pork Chops with tomatoes and olives
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.