Potato salad is very good, and we can successfully serve as an appetizer at a festive table.
It is a salad that did not involve a high cost and does not take us too much time.
Most often we serve alongside a roast.
It is delicious.
Let’s get to work ….
- 750 g potatoes
- 250 g ham
- 1 small onion, sliced or 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ chopped pickled or half a Pimiento peppers, cut into cubes
- 1 egg and oil to mayonnaise
- 2 threads of dill
- Salt, pepper
- Peel and boil potatoes with in a bowl covered, 20 minutes
- Once boiled, drain the water potatoes.
- Put a potatoes in a bowl and leave to cool.
- While potatoes are cooled, cut into cubes onions, peppers and ham.
- When the potatoes are cold put them over ham, onions, peppers and mayonnaise.
- sprinkle to taste with pepper, dill or parsley.
Flavor and taste good-potato salad with mayonnaise
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.