In our House it’s a potato-like vegetable, eat almost every day and I’m trying to alternez the classic potato mashed, fried or with something more spectacular nature and tasty, so along with an assortment of summer salad or a green salad recipe below is a delight.
I prepared it countless times and it will guarantee you the below will restore the original recipe made by Megan.
As it is so simple it’s tasty, to convince us.
- 5-6 Red Potatoes, peeled and sliced into thick 1 cm
- Olive oil, salt and a little chopped parsley
- 2 cups cheese fat grated cheese or big date
- 8 fadillah bacon you tocam
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- Heed them oven to 200 degrees C.
- Dusted two trays with parchment paper
- Brush the potato discs on both sides with olive oil and put them
- in a single layer on baking paper in the tray.
- Sprinkle with salt and we baked in a preheated oven for 30 minutes,
- minutes 15 minutes on one side on the other.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top of each chop, ham, parsley and onion.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: the author of this excellent recipes it-Megan
Flavor and taste good-Potato surprise
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.