Potato croquettes with minced meat filling is a delicious and hearty. It is a very simple recipe and very tasty.
Potatoes baked with minced meat
Categoria: main course
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 300 g minced beef
- ½ onion
- 100 g grated cheese
- 50 g butter
- vegetable oil-for frying
- salt-to taste
- pepper-to taste
- Clean and wash the country style potatoes after we put on to boil in water with a little salt.
- Tocam onion finely minced meat with a toast in a skillet in hot oil.
- FRY on low heat until imnoaie. Season with salt and pepper
- When potatoes have cooked, then slip into a mixing bowl ii along with ¾ of the amount of butter and make a puree.
- Take a ceramic jug or yena, brush with remaining butter and place in a uniform layer half of potatoes.
- Place potatoes over meat mixture with the onion and then cover with the other half of the quantity of potatoes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and we introduce the dish in preheated oven at 200 C for 10-15 minutes, or until a crust forms on top is golden-brown.
- Serve hot preparation.
Flavor and good taste-Potatoes baked with minced meat
© 2016, Tina.