- 8 potatoes
- 300 g Mozzarella
- 1 Tin canned corn
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 red
- 8 Slices of bacon
- White pepper, salt
- Boil potatoes ii, when cool cut a lid and remove the core.
- Put potatoes in a baking pan.
- Mix chopped mozzarella with sweet corn, Bacon strips, tiat crushed garlic, and minced green onions, season with salt and pepper, and fill the potatoes.
- Finally decorate the filled potatoes with tomato slices.
- Cocem in the hot oven.
- Decorate with basil leaves and green onion leaves.
Flavor and good taste-mozzarella filled with Potato, corn and bacon
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.