Who does the cooking at least once French potatoes?
I present a recipe that is a bit different than the original recipe, I substituted the eggs with cheese.
I say it’s worth it tested ….
- 2 kg potatoes
- 400 g baked ham pressed
- 400 g cheese
- 300 g cream
- 1 green
- pepper, salt, 1 tablespoon oil, for griddle
- Wash potatoes and boil for 20 minutes in water with salt, without curațam of the shell. Decojim them when they never chilled.
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices 1 ½ cm, and jambonul and cașcavalul in thin slices. Mix sour cream with minced verdeața, salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush a griddle with oil. Așezam into layers of potato slices, cașcavalul and jambonul, being careful to sprinkle each layer with cream potatoes.
- The last layer of potatoes will be.
- In preheated oven at 180 C for around the tray, enter the 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes will catch a golden crust on top.
- Does it cool esential, serve warm with green presărati finely minced.
- The smell emitted by hot preparation are enticing.
Flavor and good taste-sour cream Potatoes with ham and Potatoes-French
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.