For me these appetizers are a real passion, as are more diverse are more spectacular. A platter with appetizers is a true work of art. It is not at all easy to glow, tastes and flavors to make color games and get an art gallery situated on a single plate.
Roses made from pie with bacon, are part of a festive platter taboul. Are easily done, with fewer ingredients and delicious both warm and cold.
- 1 package pie dough
- 300 g bacon sliced thin or dry salami or summer sausage, spleen, ham ....
- 1 egg
- Remove from refrigerator and smooth pastry is covering leave to reach room temperature.
- Spread sheet of pastry dough and cut lengthwise into strips approximately 3 cm wide and 20 cm long.
- Beat egg with a fork and brush each dough to grease Fadhil.
- On each Facey put slices of bacon or sausage (sliced very thin and cut in half).
- Half slices of bacon or slices of salami, to be on the dough and half in the Ceala.
- Run strips and to give the shape of a rose, little doubt inside edge and raise the Center.
- II place in forms of Taal and we introduce hot oven at 200 degrees until smooth pastry is covering what was nicely Brown.
- I have prepared and roses from bacon and the sausage for a nicer appearance of the plateau.
- Roses from pie with bacon or sausages are delicious and warm and cold.
Flavor and good taste-roses from pie with bacon or sausage
© 2016, Tina.