Raspberry jam is a delight with an inviting aroma and a flavour of raspberry jam. The recipe that I will edit below is very simple and easy to do.
- 1 kg fresh raspberries
- 1 kg sugar
- juice from one lemon
- Wash the raspberries with cold water and then put it in a pot and boil,no water and no sugar, up the fruit begin to break.
- Take the saucepan on the hob and take everything through a sieve through which can not pass fruit pips .
- The paste obtained put in the pot along with the sugar and put it to boil over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes.
- Until the sugar is completely diluted mix.
- Test if the jam is ready, in a Cup out a spoonful of jam and put in the refrigerator to cool. If after it cooled jam has been defined is ready. If not, you boil 10 minutes.
- When jam is cooked add lemon juice and leave to sit in a hot.
- Sit in hot sterilized jam jars for 10 minutes and sit the jars upside down, then you sit normal we hot (under a blanket) and leave them until the next day.
- Once cooled Jam (hot under the covers) put in the pantry.
Flavor and good taste-seeded raspberry jam
© 2016, Tina.