Raspberry syrup is a real delicacy. The recipe is simple, very easy to do. I prefer a more concentrated syrup with an intense flavour. Served with mineral water and an ice cube is a true conditioner now in hot days of summer.
- 1 kg fresh raspberries
- 1 kg sugar
- 500 ml water
- Put raspberries in a strainer and a dam under the Jet of cold water. Rinse well with great care not to break down the fruit and terciuiasca because we separate the fruit syrup and at the same time we also had a raspberry and a syrup.
- In a pot put water and sugar, then place on Firefox. I have selected the next largest heating.
- Mix syrup and leave to boil until all the sugar melts. Warning do not change the color of white gold.
- When sugar is melted add the raspberries and mix carefully to not break the fruit.
- When it starts boiling diminish the degree of heating plate and boil 15 minutes at moderate fire.
- Take off the heat and using a site take the syrup.
- The syrup we put into bottles cleaned and sterilized.
- If you want to keep the syrup will have more time to put the bottles in a pot with water and we still boil about 20 minutes.
- If you eat in the next 2-3 weeks, we put in the fridge.
- The fruits we let it cool and then put them in the jar, I went 2 400 ml jars of jam that I put them in the fridge for daily consumption.
- If you want a less concentrated syrup we boil 1 litre of water 500 ml.
Flavor and good taste-raspberry syrup
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.