Raspberry is a powerful source of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals with real health benefits.
Nutritionists around the world confirmed the health benefits obtained from consumption of raspberries. Due to the high potassium content, raspberries prevents the risk of attack heart and maintains better blood tension.
Raspberry jam recipe is a simple and easy to do.
- 1 kg raspberry
- 1 kg sugar
- 200 ml water
- Put raspberries in a colander, and wash fruits with cold water
- Put In a pot, water and sugar, then place pot on hob. I have selected the large heating.
- In recipe can add the juice of one lemon. I prefer without.
- Mix syrup and leave to boil until the sugar melts.
- When sugar is melted add the raspberries and mix carefully to not break the fruit.
- When it starts boiling diminish the degree of heating hob and boil 15 minutes at moderate fire.
- After 15 minutes, take the pot on stove. Cover the pot and let the sweetness of the raspberries to cool.
- Put Raspberry jam into sterilized jars and close with the cover.
- The jam is ready and wish you Good appetite!
Flavor and good taste – Raspberry jam
© 2016, Tina.