Garlic is a Romanian traditional spice, we know and we always use good taste and flavour that we give to certain foods.
Although we are often get him eat a food, being less “elegant” due to its powerful smell or it helps a lot and is a shame to ignore him. Garlic has so many therapeutic properties and nutrients that can rightfully be called the word a miraculous food.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt and assorted dried vegetables
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped marat
- I say this preparation "raw garlic sauce" as it will not be subjected to a heat treatment. It's a simple recipe easily done
- Peel Garlic and pisam in a mortar or with ustoroi press.
- In a bowl mix garlic with oil and Spice up get a creamy texture similar to mayonnaise.
- Add sour cream and mix with spoon spoon incorporate all ingredients till well.
- After we add dill and garlic sauce raw is ready.
- We can successfully serve this sauce with fish, roast or fried potatoes.
If you do not wish to a roast a garlic sauce, then we can try a sauce Tzatziki, a delight in the Greek cuisine.
Flavor and taste-Sauce bu raw garlic
© 2016, Tina.