Basmati rice with vegetables and smoked Turkey is a tasty and healthy food.
It is an ideal preparation you prepare easily and quickly, after a busy day, for a family dinner.
We can serve alongside a green salad or a salad of the season.
- 200 g Basmati rice
- 200 g Turkey Breast (or chicken breasts), smoked
- 200 g cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- -1/2 leek
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- spices and Garam Masala (Indian spice blend, Chili), to taste
- Water or broth
- Cut the Turkey Breast into chunks and cauliflower a splitting up in bouquets.
- Clean and wash the leek and carrot, then cut into cubes of carrot and il Leek rings.
- Put Basmati rice to soak for half an hour in a bowl with water. Then rinse with cold water until the water remains clear.
- Put the oil in a pot and saute all the vegetables, then add the Turkey Breast.
- Spice up with salt, pepper and other seasonings to taste with.
- A few minutes more and then brown, add rice and mix.
- Pour the water or bullion (to taste, I used water) until we cover the rice.
- Boil under cover for 10 minutes without having to mix.
- When the rice is cooked and you stop the fire may leave for infusion 10-15 minutes under the lid.
Flavor and good taste-Rice with vegetables and smoked Turkey
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.