Roast pork Italian with pesto crust, is a recipe for Italian cuisine. Their freshness steaks with pesto crust gives a special flavor of the preparation.
It is an ideal preparation for the guests to be served one day of celebration.
- 2-3 dried tomatoes in oil
- 750 g pork chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto rosso (see recipe depesto rosso)
- 1-2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 threads of Basil
- salt, pepper
- Browned the meat on all sides in the two tablespoons of hot oil.
- Cut dried tomatoes into cubes and mix them with the remaining olive oil, pesto and bread crumbs.
- Brush Roast with the mixture obtained ... thanks to this mixture we have a delicious crust.
- Curățam garlic and onion and cut small cubes, cherry tomatoes and prepare the cut halves, tocăm basil leaves.
- Cubulețele garlic browned slightly and add onions and roast them over that I placed it in a roasting pan in the oven, give termorzistentă time approx. 70-80 minutes at 200 ° c.
- Cover the Pan, if you have a tray without lid we cut over an aluminum foil food. After about an hour, things went wrong lid (foil), add the tomatoes and basil and leave to catch the crust.
- Serve with a green salad.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.