Roast pork with leeks and white wine is a delicatessen in the true sense of the word, is that good how did melt in your mouth and you can’t stop eating.
- ½ kg pork leg
- 100 ml oil
- 6 fire leek
- 30 g flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 200 ml white wine
- 1 green
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme chippers
- Wash meat, a cut in pieces and we sprinkle a little salt, pepper and thyme.
- Curațăm and wash the leeks, after you cut slices.
- Înăbușim pieces of meat in hot oil, pouring as many little water.
- When the meat was softened, add the leeks, cratiță olives and a little hot water.
- After 5 minutes, pour the flour and tomato puree dissolved in cold wine and filling with water to cover the ingredients.
- Enter cratița in the hot oven at medium heat, for 15 minutes.
- When the food is ready, săram and Spice up to taste and sprinkle with chopped verdeața.