This dessert made from pears I’ve ever tasted for the first time on a vacation spent in Turkey. It tastes so pleasant that I couldn’t deslipi saucer until he emptied it.
It’s a simple recipe but with a spectacular result.
- 4 pears
- 6 tablespoons coconut cut into pieces (not ground)
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- the juice from the lemon ¼
- Spalăm well you clean and pears cut in half.
- Curățăm the spine of each PEAR half.
- Mix it with honey nut a, lemon and juice with raisins.
- Presarăm, and a little cinnamon over mixture.
- Încingem oven.
- Each PEAR half filled with a mixture of coconut and a așazăm in a tray of oven.
- Lasăm a few minutes until browned and pears become soft.
- Serve when they bit chilled.
An excellent dessert for the post.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.