Roll made from spinach, besides that it offers pleasant appearance, perched in a festive appetizer platter, it tastes fine and particularly pleasant.
To me it’s ubiquitous from the plateau.
Spinach roulade and filling with cream cheese and ham.
- 200 g of frozen spinach finely milled
- 150 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 100 g Feta cheese, race
- 100 g feta, race
- 150 g cream cheese
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 green onions (to taste one can give up)
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and put the whites mixed to make it foam. Mix them with sour cream egg yolks then add spinach which I defrosted and well drained of water, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the egg yolks, slightly beaten incorporandu it over spinach mixture, then pour in pan him dusted with baking foil and give the oven for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Countertop Oven baking out of il rasturnam over a little kitchen towel moistened and run easily.
- Prepare the cream, stirring all the ingredients (I put onions, onions must be stir-fried in a little oil and then put in the cream).
- Apart from countertop towel and spread lightly over the aluminum foil, put a thin layer of the cream then place the slices of ham on the entire surface of the leaf less than 2-3 cm from the end of the leaf, the long side. Place the remaining ham over cream and run using our aluminium foil.
- Let run in aluminum foil and a dam cold in the refrigerator for an hour.
- The result is as expected, I assure you, it is a simple recipe that we consume more than an hour.
Flavor and good taste-spinach roulade with stuffing cheese and ham
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.