I was always fascinated by their diversity and colors that can be put on a plateau
An aperitif much appreciated is and roll with mac, which I do it whenever I have the chance.
Look how they effect these delicious rolls on a platter of starters and come together to cook a delicious baguette with filled with poppy ham and cream cheese.
- 5 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons poppy
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 200 g cheese breed
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 slices of ham
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix egg whites together with the salt and baking powder which you add towards the end.
- When egg whites are beaten good add poppy seeds and flour, stirring gently.
- A tray dusted with baking paper and pour the mixture evenly, then insert tray in oven preheated at 180 degrees Celsius for 14 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- When the cake was baking tray, out of the oven and place the cake on a kitchen towel wet.
- Prepare stuffing mix, cheese with cream cheese and sour cream, until we get a fine paste. The ham can be cut into cubes and mix with a stuffing.
- Place the cream cheese and bacon over the top a cake and do a roll.
- The roll obtained, wrap in aluminum foil Kitchen, put it in a cool place in refrigerator at least one hour before being served.
- I hope that the result will satisfy and delight with fine taste and delicious.