Rich in nutrients, spinach provides almost half of your daily requirement of vitamin A, just by drinking cups.
In addition, the spinach provides 14% of the daily requirement of vitamin C for optimal health status. By eating spinach, a person can accumulate and iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin K and fiber.
In cooked dishes, boiled spinach should not be very much. The ideal is to be consumed raw, especially at barely increased (baby spinach), leafy young and small.
Spinach roulade is an appetizer made easy and very suitable if you want to serve it with some good friends and original.
- 1 pastry sheet (400 g)
- 300 g spinach (frozen)
- 50 g butter (margarine if fasting)
- 1 spoon with mac
- salt, pepper
- Wash and finely tocam spinach.
- Călim onion and spinach in butter (margarine).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix it up.
- With a sucitor spread the dough very reluctant at first, and then we place over spinach mixture.
- Roll the dough and brush over with butter (margarine) melted.
- Așezam roll into a tray lined with paper, but anointed before the butter (margarine) melted. Poppy seed Presarăm above or susan.
- We introduce the roll preîncalzit oven for about 25 min at a temperature of 180 ° c.
- When the roll has a golden color we can take out of the oven, it is ready.
Flavor and good taste-spinach roulade
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.