- 1 piece of vanilla bar
- 800 g pie
- 400 g fresh blackberries
- 150 ml cream
- 500 ml milk
- 75 g sugar
- 4 egg yolk
- 30 g flour
- Stretch smooth pastry is covering in 1-cm layer and leave it to cool.
- Separately prepare vanilla cream so: in a bowl add milk and vanilla and cinnamon stick and cook it over low heat.
- The first boil we add egg yolks mixed with sugar and flour.
- Composition obtained a boil until it becomes consistent and homogeneous stirring continuously.
- After it cools a mix with whipped cream.
- On a template made of aluminium foil we cut in the form of smooth pastry is covering cord.
- Tapetăm with egg all over the surface and bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- The resulting cold Horn once you fill with vanilla cream with cream and at the end we fresh blackberries.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve with sauce of wild berries or vanilla.
Flavor and good taste-Roll with vanilla cream and blackberries
© 2015, Tina.