Roll with whipped cream and berries is a cake that combines the sweet and acrisorul. A delicious combination, with a fine taste and cool.
It’s an easy cake that you never get tired of.
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 8 g of vanilla sugar
- 20 ml oil
- 20 ml water
- 150 g of flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 10 gelatin
- 250 ml cream for whipped cream 33-35%
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g berries taste-fresh or frozen
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk egg yolks with oil until they become like a cream.
- Put egg whites in mixer Bowl and mixing the uni at first at a small step and then you a big step.
- When egg whites have become a hard foam reduce the mixing speed and add the sugar spoon, spoon continuad to mixing up we have a foam that falls from the vessel if not a rasturnam with bottom-up. Add egg whites, yolks, over the water and mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon, with moves from top to bottom, so as not to show off the air in the composition.
- Then add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix gently until flour and incorporate well I recived a homogeneous composition and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tray lined with baking paper, which I greased it with a bit of butter or oil (I used a tray the size of 30 x 40 cm).
- We put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C for about 20-25 minutes, or until it passes the test toothpeek.
- When out of the oven rasturnam pandispanul on a wet kitchen towel and run it, then leave to cool.
- Inmuiem gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and leave to swell a (as shown on the package itself), then put the bowl with the gelatin onto a bain marie and bring the gelatin to boiling point (without boiling).
- When the gelatin granules were melted take on steam and a leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl cream (removed from the refrigerator, the colder the better beats), with sugar until it becomes a cream that is not hard if you return the bowl with the bottom-up. ..
- Add cooled gelatin over cream and mix gently.
- Add fruit berries, I used frozen blackcurrants, which I left in a few hours, and defrosted before they add in the whipped cream I've drained the juice well. Mix easy.
- Custard put it in the refrigerator the refrigerator to let the gelatin to harden, cream.
- Open pandispanul from the towel and spread cream, nivelam, then run.
- Leave a few tablespoons of cream to decorate the roulade.
- When I finished with the POO, I have preferred something simple, just cream Blueberry cake, put in the fridge for 3-4 hours then we can serve the cake.
Flavor and good taste-Cake with whipped cream and berries
© 2016, Tina.