Rolls with herbs are delicious and their flavor invites you to sit at the table.
- 240 gram flour with human growth agent
- 1 baking powder
- 60 butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 125 ml milk
- It's an easy recipes. Preincalzim the oven to 210 degrees Celsius and dusted a baking pan with parchment paper. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl, add the butter and, using your fingers, stir until mixture takes the form of a fine bread crumbs. Incorporaj sugar, parsley and Rosemary in the dough. Add beaten egg and milk and stir well.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface pressed with a little, using a sucitor, then roll into a cylinder and cut dough into round shapes.
- Place rolls in baking pan and glazuram them with a tablespoon of milk.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Check with a toothpick if the Interior is ripe, then leave to cool rolls on a grill for half an hour.
- Our culinary preparation is ready to eat as it is hot.
Flavor and good taste-Buns with aromatic herbs
© 2016, Tina.