Delicious, flavorful and easy to make. My grandmother’s recipe.
- 1 package margarine,
- 1 cup ground nuts,
- includes flour, salt
- baking powder,
- powdered sugar.
- Mix margarine with nuts (it's better to be slightly toasted before macinam them), put a pinch of salt and gradually add the sifted flour, until we get a strong and homogeneous dough. Put the baking powder with a tablespoon il with lemon juice, then you add in.
- Spread a sheet not too thick, which cut into squares or triangles of side of approx. 5 cm, they run to form cornuletele.
- I have placed on each square one teaspoon of walnuts.
- Put cornuletele into a greased and dusted with flour or baking paper.
- Bake at a medium heat.
- Once baked, hot have to trundle in powdered sugar.
Flavor and good taste-Off with preparation of post
© 2016, Tina.