A very tasty appetizer that do honor to a plateau with appetizers served at a festive table. A simple recipe with simple ingredients available to anyone with a surprising result.
- 6 slices of bacon
- 6 medium tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup croutons
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 parsley threads
- Preîncălzim the oven to 175 degrees c. Grease a baking tray, 28 x 18 cm.
- Put bacon in a large, deep skillet. Add 2 medium high temperature until it rumeneşte. Fărâmiţăm drain, and put aside.
- While the browned Bacon, spălam tomatoes and remove the part where I broke the codiţa.
- Carefully remove the pulp with a spoon, leaving red thick wall of approximately 1.3 cm thick.
- Tocăm fine red pulp and introduce ⅓ cup of the flesh into a medium bowl. We can throw the rest of the Red pulp.
- In the Bowl where you will find the Red pulp, mix minced bacon, green peppers, cheese, croutons with salt and pepper. Using a spoon, we introduce equal amounts of this stuffing in each leg of the red ink. Stuffed Tomatoes recline against in prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes then remove and we sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top of each tomato.
- More lasăm in the oven about 5 minutes to melt the Parmesan.
- Ornăm with threads of parsley.
Flavor and good taste-stuffed tomatoes
© 2015, Florentina Mirela.