It’s a sweet-sour drink, slightly acidulated, very healthy and very good taste. I Repeat the recipe every year, it is my mother’s recipe and reminds me of my childhood.
- fresh elderberry flowers
- 600 g sugar
- juice from a lemon
- a cut lemon slices
- 4.5 l water
- Elderberry flowers we pass through a jet of cold water and then place them in a jar for 5 litres.
- In a jug, a liter of water, dizolvam sugar, then pour over il elderberry flowers in jar.
- Add lemon juice and chopped lemon slices.
- Mix well.
- Cover the jar and let the kitchen at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.
- We can put the jar in the Sun in the courtyard and in two days it will be ready.
- When the liquid is cloudy and slightly acidulated, elder flower juice is ready to drink.
- Put it in a bottle and leave it in the fridge to cool at least a day.
- Serve with lemon slices.
Flavor and good taste-Elder flower juice
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.