Salad with beef and red beans
- 300 g of beef,
- ⅔ cup of red beans (or 1 cup canned red beans ready gatine)
- 10-12 marinated mushrooms,
- 2 pickled cucumbers,
- black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp of oil,
- leaf of lettuce.
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- 4 tablespoons mustard.
- Cut beef slices, presăram salt, pepper and FRY in the oil until it's ready.
- Attention! Fried beef too much will become hard and nemancat.
- Cut the mushrooms into four portions, pickled cucumbers cut them feliuțe.
- Cut sheets of pasta salad that's.
- Mix mayonnaise with mustard
- In a bowl mix the beef with string beans, mushrooms, cucumber and lettuce and then season with mayonnaise.
- Salad spices taste dam that can be more diversified.
- The result, a delicious salad recipe is simple with complex results.
© 2016, Tina.