I like very much chicken in different carriages combinations, but the salad with chicken liver holds first place. It’s a simple recipe easy to make and can be served successfully and at a table in the family as well as to a holiday meal.
- 500 g chicken liver
- 500 g mixed salad
- 50 ml olive oil
- 20 ml sunflower oil
- 20 ml wine vinegar
- tarragon, basil, salt and pepper to taste
- In a încinsa Pan sotăm in sunflower oil chicken liver.
- Add minced onion and then deglasăm with wine vinegar.
- Mixed salad-I use salads from all supermarkets in bags, bags with eisberg salad, mix of carrots and celery, cut julienne cabbage mixture with carrots and beetroots, ruccola, Valerian, spinach.
- In these bags are already washed away crops, curațate and edging are very easy and convenient to use.
- A mixed salad, season with olive oil, tarragon, basil, salt and pepper.
- Over salad and add the liver sotat cooled.
Flavor and good taste-salad with chicken liver
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.