A delicious sauce, which we know him obijnuit served with nachos and chips. I have to admit that I like so much this sauce that I use it as a base sauce to pizza, in stews and roasts, to the most recipes for pasta sauce, is a tasty and very easy to do.
- 2 cans (400 g) whole peeled tomatoes,
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red pepper
- a large onion chopped very fine
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch, dissolved in 50 ml water (flour)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper
- one teaspoon sugar
- a teaspoon of dried Basil
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mixing.
- Spice up your taste.
- Then put in a pot preparation on the hob and let simmer 5 minutes, then put the lemon juice, sugar, Basil and starch (flour) soaked in water.
- Mix well, and the fire dam let the sauce simmer until everything gets the consistency that you want.
- Well, I went out around 700 g and all the sauce I put it in a glass container which we keep in the refrigerator for daily consumption.
- We can add our taste various spices.
Flavor and good taste-Salsa
© 2016, Tina.