Now on the eve of winter holidays we browsed old notebook with recipes collected over the years from her mother and grandmother. I looked and I found … the formulation of sărățele.
Sărățele are best eaten there once, my grandmother’s recipe we need yeast, 50, of money. The real sărățele, are tender, flavorful, crispy but not countries and sfărâmicioase of melt in your mouth.
- 1 kg flour
- 200 g margarine
- 100 g butter
- 3 galbenușuri
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 100 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 4 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 whole egg
- yeast as a more măricică
- cheese (feta), cumin
- Mix the flour well with lard and margarine until crumbly dough yields.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the milk they călduț, and they rub the yolks with salt.
- Put the yeast mixture over dough and add the cream and gălbenusuri, everything frământăm 3-4 minutes to incorporate all ingredients.
- Let the dough rise for an hour.
- With a sucitor lay the dough into a thick sheet of 3 mm. With a wide strips cut spur 1 or 1.5 cm long and 7-8 cm, as we like.
- Beat the egg with brush top, goes further and we sprinkle cheese, fennel, or cașcavalul.
- We will place sărățelele into a Tin that is lined with baking paper and Bake 15-20 minutes in the oven preâncălzit temperature of 180 ° c.
- When you remove from the oven and must be appetizing rumene.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.