It can’t be feast from the Romans to the table without rolls. Because success is ensured and that you have the most cuddly ‘ rolls should keep in mind a few secrets.
- First you have to warm up the room where you very well kneaded. This is the biggest secret of a sponge cake, apart from frământatul.
- When you prepare the yeast should dissolve the yeast in a little warm milk, 1 teaspoon sugar and a few tablespoons of flour, then let everything from heat a few minutes, until it grows.
- All liquid ingredients should be warm. Attention, but not cold nor hot. This is very important. The flour should be sifted through a sieve, as the dough will become more and more airy fluffy.
- Beat yolks well along with the sugar to melt and thus helps raise the dough.
- Albuşurile beat them together with foam a little salt and lemon juice, to harden the better. They’ll use them for composition with walnuts, cocoa or anything more you want to add.
- Both the flour and the other ingredients are added gradually, bit by bit.
- Kneaded with warm oil until it is completely absorbed into the dough.
- Kneaded well over 30 minutes and leave aside coca in time where hands no longer have any traces of batter.
- Don’t forget to put on the bottom of the dough which Laver frămânţi flour, because otherwise the dough will stick.
- Keep the dough covered with heat from a towel.
- After modeling dough and you enter in the tray that has been dusted with flour and oil, be careful not to insert the dough in the oven immediately, because it needs to grow.
- After rising above the tray you want to insert in the oven for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Do not open the furnace during the first 25 minutes.
- For a shiny look, do not forget that we need to anoint cake with one egg, of course using a brush.
SPONGE CAKE WITH COCOA, NUTS AND RAISINS
Categoria: : Dessert/Sweets
- 50 grams of fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons warm milk
- a spoonful of flour
- 1 kilo of flour
- 6 egg yolks
- ½ liter of milk
- 300 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter
- 50 grams oil
- zest from one lemon
- 4 ampoules rum
- 4 ampoules vanilla essence
- 50 g raisins
- 300 grams ground walnuts
- 20 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tbsp milk
- Do yeast from yeast, 2 tablespoons milk, a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of flour.
- After you mix them, leave the yeast from growing up.
- While leave to leaven rose put sifted flour into a ligheam and add hot milk little by little, greasy milk which I boiled with sugar and zest from one lemon.
- Stir the dough.
- Beat the yolks well with them a pinch of salt, then add them gradually over dough.
- Melt the butter and pour the oil over it.
- Add the butter together with the oil, which should be warm and stir.
- Over the entire composition add yeast and stir well.
- When the dough is kneaded, add them to incorporate the essences in the dough.
- Sprinkle flour on top of the dough and put it in a warm place where we let him in.
- Put the milk for stuffing with the butter, cocoa, walnuts and raisins.
- Raisins should be left in the milk to soften it.
- After the dough has risen, you share in the second half.
- We share a half the other halves.
- Take the first half, a stretch, a brush with a little oil and add the mixture.
- Just as we do with the second half and le impletim.
- Put them in good shape for cake, which I previously dusted with baking paper and more lasăam the increased time of 40 minutes.
- With a brush to grease the dough with egg yolk mixed with a little milk and sprinkle with granulated sugar on top.
- Then, give the oven at 180 degrees about an hour.
- In the first 20 minutes we avoid opening the oven.
- Check your cakes with a barbeque or stick with a toothpick.
- Remove, sprinkle with a little water and put over her 2-3 kitchen towels, preferably made of cotton and leave to cool.
© 2016, Tina.