Duration: 30 minutes
Pesto is a specific sauce Italian cuisine, originally from Liguria. The Pesto sauce is based on basil, garlic and hard cheese, grated (such as Parmesan), pine seeds and olive oil.
Pesto Rossi-it was originally prepared in Sicily and used dried tomatoes or Cayenne. All recipes for Pesto is prepared with extra virgin olive oil.
- a handful basil leaves
- ½ kg cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic cațel
- 100 g chopped hazelnuts
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 g Ricotta Cheese
- 50 g almonds
- 1 red pepper
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Wash and cut tomatoes in a container.
- Wash the Basil and uscăm and we over tomatoes, along with nuts, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, and put everything in blender. Mixăm well.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese, whole almonds and ricotta.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.