It’s a simple recipe easy to do, and I recommend this countertop for any delicious cake with various creams and fragrances. We can successfully portiona this dough into 3-4 parts to get a tall cake. Also in the composition and can put flavors, vanilla, rum, almonds.
The secret is to be used as ingredients to room temperature.
- 8 eggs (size M)
- 200 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 baking powder (optional)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk egg yolks, until they become like a cream.
- Put egg whites in a mixer bowl and mixing the one at first at a small step and then you a big step.
- When egg whites have become a hard foam reduce the mixing speed and add the sugar spoon, continuing to mix up we have a foam that falls from the vessel if we reverse with bottom-up. Add egg whites, yolks and mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon, with moves from top to bottom, so as not to show off the air in the composition.
- Then add the sifted flour with the baking powder and salt and mix gently until well incorporate the flour and I received a homogeneous composition and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and dusted with baking paper, which I greased it with a little butter or oil.
- We put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C for about 25-30 minutes or until it passes the test toothpeek.
- Leave to cool to room temperature
Flavor and good taste-simple cake Crust
© 2016, Tina.