Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
Headaches and muscle, and bad moods can be tackled with the help of this delicious smoothie with anti-inflammatory effect. Delicious drink ingredients are beneficial for bone health, eyes, hair, skin and teeth. In addition, it can be safely consumed by people with gluten intolerance, heart disease or arthritis.
- 150 grams of frozen strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into cubes
- 180 ml skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon chia seed
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Insert the container of frozen strawberries in the Blender, Kiwis cubes and skimmed milk.
- Process at low speed, until you obtain a homogeneous composition.
- Add ginger and chia seeds and continue processing at high speed.
- Finally, enter the ice cubes.
© 2016, Tina.