This drink rich in calcium, beta-carotene, potassium and magnesium is recommended for breakfast can be consumed safely by people who suffer from celiac disease, heart disease, arthritis or deglutitie disorders.
- 1 decojita banana (fresh or frozen)
- skimmed milk 150 ml Greek yogurt
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 150 grams pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon and a half of maple syrup
- 1 quarter teaspoon cinnamon
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Cut the banana slices suitable and enter them in the Blender container (or kitchen robot).
- Pour over Greek yogurt, skim milk, pureed pumpkin and your maple syrup.
- Process 1 minute and add more milk, if needed.
- Once you get the desired consistency, season with cinnamon drink and add ice cubes.
- More processed a minute.
- Serve immediately.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.