This delicious drink is recommended in Crohn’s disease as it does not contain lactose and is easily digestible.
If you can not tolerate well the seeds capsunelor, you can cut the outer layer, so as to use only the pulp of the fruit. Another option is to replace them with blueberries or peaches.
- 10 fresh strawberries, cleaned and cut in half
- 300 ml soy milk with nonfat Vanilla flavor
- 1 teaspoon of honey and a half
- 1 half teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 mint leaves (optional)
- Stir strawberries, soy milk, honey, vanilla and banana slices in Blender container.
- Process 1-2 minutes until a homogeneous composition.
- If you want to have a drink more liquid consistency, add water.
- Season with mint leaves, for a special flavor.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.