If we choose to use horseradish in the garden, the most difficult operation is clean, definitely will make us cry. But we can choose a simple variant, use horseradish from the jar bought at the supermarket.
I recommend eating horseradish, his health benefits are numerous and on top of that is good to taste. How beneficial is horseradish? And why should we eat? Please click here and you will find the information useful.
- 30 g flour
- 30 g butter,
- 30 ml milk
- 50 ml cream,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 1-2 tablespoons horseradish, top
- salt to taste
- Prepare a white sauce from the melted butter and flour and put out milk.
- When ready, take the sauce off the heat and dregem with sour cream rub with 1 tablespoon cold water.
- Season with salt and a bit of acrim with lemon juice.
- Shaved horseradish, we add in sauce only at the time of service, without having to leave it to boil, as this will give the sauce a bitter taste.
- If we like a sour-sweet taste can put and a teaspoon with sugar, preferably light brown.
- Serve with roast pork, beef or chicken.
Flavor and good taste-horseradish sauce for steaks