- 1 canned chickpeas (450 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 100 grams of celery
- salt, white pepper
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 l water
- 1 teaspoon Curry
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes from preserve
- 150 ml plain yogurt (without yogurt if fasting)
- Vegetables (carrots and celery), cut into cubes and fry them in olive oil.
- Spice up with salt and pepper.
- Over the vegetables add tomatoes from hardened, flour, curry powder, then pour the water.
- Cook over low heat until the vegetables soften.
- When vegetables are cooked put nautul from preserve water and let drain a boil, then take off the heat, to sprinkle finely chopped parsley.
- Add yogurt cold barely after we got the pot from the heat, that if not fasting.
- The soup is ready to be served.
- The result ... a delicious soup.
Flavor and good taste-chickpea soup with vegetables
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.