Spaghetti with anchovies recipe is a classic Mediterranean cuisine.
Easily and quickly prepared is a tasty and very satioasa. In addition, the main ingredient, blue fish is characterised by excellent nutritional capacity: omega-3 fats, protein and B vitamins, they prevent cardiovascular disease.
Italy is one of the richest countries in fishing for anchovies.
- 300 g of fresh anchovies
- 150 g spaghetti
- 50 g black olives
- 1 small red pepper quick
- extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g of chili flakes (according to preference)
- The recipe for making the preference is to use anchovies fresh or pickled.
- Curățam and spălam the fish properly. Therefore, remove the head and clean the inside thoroughly.
- Clătim under the Jet of water from the tap and we will dry with paper towels.
- Take two whole anchovies and they'll cut in half.
- Tocam finely garlic, peppers and parsley.
- Incingem in a pan, the olive oil over high heat and add the garlic, parsley and chili, without even having to calim burn well and add the chili flakes.
- Pour a glass of water into the Pan and add the remaining fish neportionat. Reduce to a minimum the fire underneath the Pan and let boil about 15 minutes
- Anchovies cut in half with the other ingredients, mix them after 15 minutes and cook another 5 minutes.
- In a large pot, boil water with salt.
- When water boils, add the pasta and prepare them al dente. Once cooked put them over hot sauce with anchovies.
- Add black olives, pitted and Parmesan to taste.
- Serve the pasta hot.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.