At least once a week prepping spaghetti, feathers or tagliattele.
You don’t always have all the ingredients in the fridge to make them “by the book” and then invent, so I invented my own sauce of sour cream that I found it hard.
The finished product look and. ..
- 200 g Spaghetti (2 persons)
- 100 g sour cream
- 75 g ham (I put what salam found by refrigerator)
- 1 slice red pepper (paprika, chopped)
- 2-3 fresh mushrooms or 2 tablespoons mushroom from preserve
- 2 tablespoons butter cream (made for a untisorul same sandwisch)
- Salt, pepper, oil
- Put the pasta to boil with plenty of water, salt and 2 tablespoons oil (olive). Boiling time at il respect shown on the box. When the pasta are cooked "al dente" (a little harder) drain the water.
- DON'T pass on the pasta water jet jub!
- In a large skillet in oil incingem which we fried peppers and mushrooms cut them little distuim Julien, then add ham cut into slices, put pepper and after any minute put sour cream and cream cheese.
- Let everything simmer Omogenizam till Yes into a boil and take the pan off the heat.
- Rasturnam sauce over the spaghetti and mix well.
- We season it with Parmesan.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.