Either mashed, baked or fried either, the potatoes are one of the most loved vegetables. Beyond that, the potato is the most common vegetable and first cultivated as a surface for the entire planet.
Potatoes have few calories (100 calories in 150 grams of boiled potatoes), more fiber and offers significant protection against cardiovascular disease and cancer. Cartori starch is a healthy source of energy, which can only gain negative valences frying inadequate.
A baked potato is offering 12% of fibers needed daily. Potato decreases cholesterol and prevents colon cancer and is a source of sugars for liver and muscle cells.
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 2 bell peppers (I had red and yellow)
- 2 medium onions
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of vinegar (I use apples)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- One-half teaspoon chili flakes
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, cumin
- New potatoes are excellent for this recipe.
- Peel potatoes, wash and then provide the boiled in water with salt.
- Potatoes should remain whole and we'll take care not boil very hard.
- Boil 95% potatoes.
- Clean onion, and a fine cut into small pieces.
- Wash the peppers and cut in small cubes.
- In a bowl mix well, garlic, chili, vinegar, paprika, pepper, half teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons oil, salt and finely chopped parsley.
- In a pan put 2-3 tablespoons hot oil, add boiled potatoes. If potatoes are large will cut into cubes, preferably small potatoes to prepare.
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown, then add onions and peppers and garlic spice mixture, more fry another 4-5 minutes
- Spice up with salt and pepper before serving sprinkle with fresh parsley.