Spinach is one of the healthiest natural foods, is full of iron and other nutrients so necessary for the organism.
Can be eaten raw, especially in salads or sandwiches, but the most popular way of cooking it at as a dipping sauce.
- 1 kg of spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- one teaspoon butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 300 ml liquid cream
- Wash the spinach very well, then put to boil in a pot with water and salt.
- When spinach is cooked, then you take from the stove.
- Cut the spinach into small pieces with a kitchen knife to have a sauce in which the leaves of spinach to be visible.
- In a pan, we put, oil and butter, add the onion very finely diced and a fry until it softens and becomes glazed.
- When onions are good, add cream with flour and mix well.
- After a minute, add the spinach along with the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and leave to simmer 7-8 minutes, continue to mix.
- Serve with steak, eggs roasted, with a side dish of mashed potatoes.
Flavor and good taste – Spinach with fried eggs
© 2016, Tina.