Pastry dough is ubiquitous on the holidays, Christmas holidays, Easter holidays be a typically kept from grandparents and strabunici
If in the House there is a sponge cake fresh out of coptor does not feel like it’s celebration, it’s all cake-Cake.
Today we are going to prepare a fluffy buns, aromatic and very delicious.
- 450 g of flour
- 150 g of sugar,
- 5 eggs,
- 90 g butter,
- 150 g milk
- 15 g of yeast,
- a knife tip of nutmeg,
- Peel from ⅓ Orange,
- zest of ½ lemon,
- ½ teaspoon salt,
- 3 g of vanilla sugar,
- 60-80 g candied fruits.
- The maia from yeast, 1 tablespoon flour and milk 75 ml călduț. Allow to rise until it doubles its volume, in a place calduț.
- To keep in mind the advice in link
- Add the remaining milk shredded orange peel with Blender, lemon, salt, Vanillin, raisins and mix everything.
- In a large bowl add the flour. Make a gropiță in the middle. Add the composition of milk, eggs and yeast then framântăm until we build all igredientele well.
- Melt the butter and put a little, until all the dough is incorporated into fodders, and it no longer sticks. Finally, add the candied fruits. Cover the dough and let it smooth for 1-1,5 hours in warm place.
- After dough has risen, it divides into two parts that you put in the tray cake tin that is lined with baking paper (or anointed with oil and Tin that is lined with flour) and let them grow about 30 minutes.
- After having grown brush with a beaten egg, we sprinkle sugar on top, and give the oven at 175 degrees for about 40 minutes, until it is rumenește beautiful. Caution, do not open the oven door during the first half hour, otherwise we risk to be composition.
- When it is baked out of the oven and let the trays to cool a bit, then remove from pan.
Flavor and good taste-Buns with candied fruits
© 2016, Tina.