Use recipe is simple and easy to do.
I invite you to prepare together.
- 500 g strawberries
- 200 ml cold milk
- 300 ml sour cream for whipped cream (30% fat)
- 5-6 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- Wash strawberries thoroughly, cut them in half and mixing them in a blender,
- Take Strawberry mix, I like ice cream to be fine without samburei.
- Pour strawberries into a bowl, add milk and sugar and mix well.
- Mixing the sour cream separately until we get a foam not too hard. You can add whipped cream of fluid, I prefer to make foam, because ice cream will be more creamy.
- Over whipped cream add strawberries mixed with sugar and milk.
- Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Ice cream place the , in a casserole and in slicker in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Put ice cream in a casserole and put it in the freezer for 2-3 hours
- Decorate with fresh fruit and mint leaves.
Flavor and good taste Strawberry ice cream
© 2016, Tina.