Because it’s strawberry season, I ran to the market, today is a day of celebration, I gave up a creamy cake and limit ourselves to a delicious dessert, quickly done.
Said and done, the result is as expected, strawberry mousse, was the best culinary idea for today.
- 350 g Strawberry
- 175 g sugar
- 4 egg whites
- We cut stalks strawberries, then wash them, drain the water.
- Put strawberries in a bowl and crush with a fork.
- Mixing egg whites till we get a hard meringue and consistency.
- When the egg whites are thoroughly mixed add the sugar, and continue to mixing.
- Reduce speed to low and add crushed strawberries spoon with spoon
- After which I incorporated fruits well, enter the bowl with the mousse in the refrigerator.
- Eat after several hours.
- Decorate with fresh fruit.
Flavor and good taste-Strawberry mousse
© 2016, Tina.