Eggplants are among the most healthy vegetables in the world and, although July is the period in which they are in season, we can enjoy them until late in the autumn.
Eggplant should be deemed to originate in India, where they raised as wild plants and were first cultivated in China and in Europe have become very popular during the middle ages, when they were first brought by the Moors from South Africa.
- 2 large eggplants
- 600 g minced meat
- 1 egg
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- oregano, nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- 2-3 Red
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Wash the eggplants and cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Using a knife or teaspoons, remove a portion of the kernel, while retaining walls the groși 1 cm.
- FRY eggplant in less than 2-3 tbsp oil, on both sides, then we pull up on absorbent napkins.
- Cut chopped eggplant, onion and core garlic, previously cleaned. Călim them for 5 minutes in the 3 tablespoons of oil, then add the meat and mix it up.
- Put out the fire when the vegetables have softened and the meat has changed color.
- Asezonăm with salt to taste, then add the egg and tomato puree, omogenizăm well.
- For the white sauce, melt the butter and flour we sprinkle, mixăm quickly and quench with milk. Cook stirring until sauce is îngroașă, and finally sărăm, season with pepper and nutmeg and Parmesan cheese, then add the ras.
- Fill Eggplant with meat mixture, cover with the sauce and decorate with sliced tomatoes, which we sprinkle oregano.
- Drizzle with oil and roast the eggplants in ¼ hour covered tray.
Flavor and good taste-stuffed eggplant
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.