- 1 kg large mushrooms
- 500 g chicken breast, skinless
- 2 medium onions
- a box of 400 g peeled tomatoes
- Green parsley
- salt, pepper, curry
- 100 g grated cheese
- 3 tbsp oil
- Curățăm and then wash the mushrooms. Identify them and they stem cut into cubes.
- The onion a clean, a spalăm and a toacăm.
- Chicken breast you wash and cut into small cubes.
- In a pan put oil and onion to hot călim until it becomes golden brown, add the chicken breasts and let the meat distuit until its color change.
- Add the mushroom stalks, peeled cut tomatoes cooked with salt, pepper, spice up curry to taste and leave to boil until juice decreases, about 10-15 minutes.
- With this assay, fill the mushroom hats we put in a tray and cocem them in a hot oven at 150 C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, we ciupercuță on each slice of cheese and a longer lay oven 30 seconds so as to melt cașcavalul.
- Remove them from the oven we sprinkle finely chopped parsley on top and serve them.
- There are some delicious appetizers and aspectoase.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.