Cloth stuffed peppers represents a staple food prepared in Romanian and Moldovan cuisine. Are usually prepared with sweet peppers times drop with Bell Pepper minced meat (usually pork), rice, onions, herbs and spices. Can be served with sour cream or yogurt and tomato sauce.
The peppers can be made and not filled the post, replacing meat in the stuffing with mushrooms, soy and chopped vegetables.
- 10 the right sized sweet peppers
- 500 g minced meat pork
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- dill or parsley
- 350 ml tomato juice
- 1 litre broth or water
- salt, pepper, paprika (to taste)
- 2 leaves of Laurel
- 3 tablespoons oil.
- Curățăm peppers, wash and remove the stubs.
- Add the minced onion, carrot and rice given by razătoare (well washed) in oil well heat, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add minced meat and condimentând, with salt and pepper. Add verdeața.
- Mix it well.
- Fill peppers with composition obtained. We them in a cratiță.
- Pour the tomato juice and fill with water up to the peppers.
- Boil it for about an hour and a half on low heat.
- Once in a while to walk cratița circular does not catch.
- The peppers will be assigned an aroma and taste better if we put in cratiță to a boil and a few slices of smoked pork.
- I like the peppers in tomato sauce with a denser consistenșă (a thick sauce). A spaghetti tomato sauce sweet and sour mix instead of water I use juice where they boil the peppers, the flavor is irresistible.
Flavor and good taste-stuffed peppers
© 2016, Tina.