A good deoseebit, very easy to do.
Stuffed Potato with bacon
Autor: Flavor and good taste
Categoria: : cooked food
- 8 medium Potatoes
- 100 g grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 red
- 250 g bacon
- White pepper, salt
- Boil the potatoes, peel them when cool cut a lid and remove the core.
- Carefully Peel Curățăm not to dash the potato.
- Mix egg with potato pulp, minced green onion, sour cream, Bacon cut into small cubes and roșia, season with salt and pepper, and fill the potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees about 10 minutes or until cașcavalul will be crisp.
- Decorate with leaves of parsley and green onion leaves.
Flavor and good taste-stuffed Potatoes with bacon
© 2016, Tina.