- 1 package of 500 g of tagliatelle
- 300 g smoked salmon
- 400 g cream
- a parsley
- a white onion
- salt, pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- a lemon.
- Put to boil a pot with two litres of water, where it builds a little salt and a tablespoon of oil.
- When it starts to boil put the pasta and let clocotească over low heat 10-15 minutes, then keep covered another five minutes.
- Put them to drain in a sieve, debited under running cold water and, after leaked very well, put them in a bowl.
- Clean the onions and a thin cut, solzişori and put it over the pasta. Fâşiile salmon cut them into squares of one or two centimetres and we, too, over pasta, along with sour cream, salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Add olive oil and mix gently.
- The salad is served cold or at room temperature, with lemon.
Flavor and good taste-Tagliatelle with smoked salmon
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.